Webinar by DNDi: Responding to COVID-19 in Africa (The myths, the lessons, and the future )
Drugs for Neglected Diseases initiative (DNDi) and the COVID-19 Clinical Research Coalition (COVID-19 CRC) will jointly host a webinar to explore the role of research, innovation, and partnerships in African efforts to address the pandemic – bringing together panelists who have been at the forefront of the COVID-19 response to discuss their experience and share important lessons with the rest of the world.
Date: Monday, November 2, 2020
Time: 1:00 - 2:30 pm GMT / 4:00 - 5:30 pm EAT
- Anne Soy, Deputy Africa Editor & Senior Correspondent, BBC
- Dr John Nkengasong, Director, Africa CDC (Keynote)
- Prof. Jean-Jacques Muyembe, General Director, INRB, DRC
- Dr Borna Nyaoke-Anoke, Senior Clinical Project Manager & Medical Manager, DNDi, Kenya
- Prof. Helen Rees, Executive Director, Wits Reproductive Health and HIV Institute (Wits RHI), South Africa & Steering Committee Member of the COVID-19 Clinical Research Coalition
More information and registration here.