PATH Malaria Webinar Series: Reaching communities with malaria control interventions - What are we learning?
PATH is looking forward to welcoming you to another malaria webinar on Reaching communities with malaria control interventions - What are we learning?
Date: Thursday, December 8, 2022
Time: 7:00am PST | 10:00am EST | 3:00pm GMT | 5:00pm CAT | 10:00pm ICT
Despite advances in malaria control over the past two decades, too many people in sub-Saharan Africa still do not receive the malaria prevention and treatment services they need due to gaps in both access and quality of services. PATH is convening leaders from across a number of countries to discuss what they are learning and doing to expand access and uptake across all levels of the health system. Join us to learn more about:
- Scaling innovative approaches to grow and sustain the community health workforce
- Enhancing access to quality malaria diagnosis
- Expanding delivery approaches for chemoprevention as WHO and national guidelines evolve
- Activating civil society organizations and communities to monitor quality and increase access and ownership
The webinar will be moderated by Dr. Caroline Phiri-Chibawe, Chief of Party PMI PAMO Plus, PATH.
- Dr. Busiku Hamainza, Acting Director/Epidemiologist, Zambia National Malaria Elimination Centre
- Olivia Ngou, Founder and Executive Director, Impact Santé Afrique
- Dennis Mwiti, Lead of East African Regional External Quality Assurance Scheme project, AMREF Health Africa
- Dr. Felicien Randriamanantenasoa, Global Fund Malaria Project Director in Guinea, Catholic Relief Services
There will be a Q&A session at the end of the webinar. The webinar will be recorded and available to those who register. The PATH Malaria team looks forward to welcoming you to this learning session.
If you’d like to attend, please register at this link.