PAMCA Annual Conference: Empowering local institutions to set the agenda for the elimination of vector-borne diseases
This year Virtual Pan-African Mosquito Control Association (PAMCA) Annual Conference & Exhibition will be on Empowering local institutions to set the agenda for the elimination of vector-borne diseases to be held on September 20 - 22, 2021.
- Vector surveillance, entomological capacity and National Malaria Program support
- LLINS, IRS and Insecticide Resistance Management
- Larval source management, IVM, Global Health, and public engagement
- Arthropod-borne viruses, control of arboviral vectors, NTDs, One Health
- Innovation and new tools for mosquito surveillance and control
- Emerging challenges of COVID-19, climate change and invasive species on success of vector-borne disease control
- Abstract submission Deadline - May 31, 2021
- Early-bird registration Deadline - August 31, 2021
- Late registration from - September 1, 2021
Read more here.