Isdell:Flowers Malaria Initiative Virtual Round Table
Once a year, the Isdell:Flowers Cross Border Malaria Initiative convenes malaria partners and advocates, Ministry of Health representatives, scientists, and implementers to share updates on malaria activities within Angola, Namibia, Zambia, and Zimbabwe, as well as new science and best practices on malaria and community engagement.
This year, due to COVID-19, the Isdell:Flowers Round Table will be held remotely.
Speakers include community malaria volunteers; Peter Sands, The Global Fund to Fight AIDS, Tuberculosis, and Malaria; Dr. Raj Panjabi, US President’s Malaria Initiative; Joy Phumaphi, African Leaders Malaria Alliance; Local faith leaders; nonprofit and government partners; malaria advocates; and more.
Date: April 8 - 9, 2021
Time: 8:00 - 11:30 am East African Time
- Overlooking Strategies and Techniques for Malaria Elimination
- Community Engagement for Malaria Elimination
- The Role of Faith in Malaria Elimination
- Using Community Data for Local Decision Making
- Domestic Advocacy and Resource Mobilization for Malaria Elimination
Read more and registration here.