CUGH Call for Applications: Dr. Tom Hall Educational Grants
Dr. Tom Hall was one of the Consortium of Universities for Global Heath (CUGH) greatest supporters, contributing to the organization through his guidance, leadership and generous funding. Tom passed away a few years ago and we miss his presence and friendship. Tom generously left CUGH funds to support a small Educational Grants Program.
10 grants will be offered this year, projects should be completed in 1 year and should improve education outcomes, advance knowledge, or address the implementation and scaling up of an initiative that improves human and environmental outcomes. Preference will be given to applications that address the intersection of human wellbeing, demographic changes and environmental sustainability.
Eligible areas of interest for grant support include but are not limited to:
- The development of educational materials and/or programs that improve human health and environmental health.
- Initiatives that address planetary sustainability, protecting ecosystem services or One-Health.
- Capacity building in a in Low- or Middle-income country.
- Promote, develop and/or disseminate clinical and community case studies
- Special education-related events at the annual CUGH conference
- Identify and aggregate good practices, useful courses, teaching material, reports, and guidelines in global health with the aforementioned areas of focus for open access sharing on CUGH's website
- CUGH Trainee Advisory Committee activities and projects
Read more here.
Applications deadline October 1, 2020.